Monday, May 19, 2008

Congrats S & R!!!

My best friend and maid of honor just got engaged this weekend!!!!! I couldn't be happier for her and her new beyoncé.

Dear S & R,

I can't express over the phone or computer how incredibly ecstatic I am for the both of you.
S, you are one of the most important people in my life. We've watched each other evolve as friends and women for the past 5 years and it makes me so happy to see that you've met your perfect match and found true happiness and love in him.
R, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed us becoming better friends. You are such an inspiration as an artist and so kind to everyone around you. I'm so glad that you are in Sarah's life and will be for a long time to come!
The two of you are such a beautiful and unique couple. I wish you all the happiness and love in the world as you start the new chapter in your lives together.
I love you both so much and wish I was there to celebrate!

Just think, it's only starting now! How exciting!

All my love,
Meems

No comments: