Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Invites

So the invites went out yesterday!!! Robb & I couldn't be happier with how they came out. I'm not going to tell you much, you'll just have to wait and see, but they are just totally us.
It was really hard choosing between the several different designs. We narrowed it down to 2 and here's the one we didn't end up going with. It was really hard to pick between the 2, but seeing the final product, we knew for sure we'd made the right choice. Guess you'll just have to check the mail to see the final pick!
It's all really coming together! I had my first dress fitting last week with my Mom. I hadn't seen the dress since the first time i tried it on close to 4 months ago. I was super nervous that I wasn't going to like it anymore or that i changed my mind. But it was even more beautiful and perfect than the first time i put it on. I'd wear that thing everyday if i could. 81 days to go!

1 comment:

Portland Sunshine said...

wow, the runners up are sweet too. she is good. however, you made the right choice. your invites are ridic, too cool. perfect. i am hesitant to send back the rsvp card, its so pretty to look at. love them!