Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear Winter,

I know you've been hearing all about me. I've been hearing (and seeing) all about you too. I just want you to know that even though I haven't come up to meet you yet, doesn't mean I don't already love you to bits. If anything I love you even more! And just think, that means quadruple the amount of snuggles and kisses when we do actually meet.
Yes, it's true, I've got this pesky cough that just won't end. But I'm going to visit the doctor this week to figure out how to get better, so we can hang all the time. My goal is to be cold-kickin' it on the porch with you by this weekend. how does that sound?

So since we're so close yet so far away, I thought I'd write to you so we can get to know each other a little better. That way we'll be best buds before we know it.

Here are somethings we already have in common:

-You really love your parents (S & O), I really love your parents!
-You live on Hamilton Terrace, I live on Hamilton Terrace!
-You've got a great head of dark hair, I've got a great head of dark hair! (or used to, i'll fill you in on that story another time)
-You're an only child, I'm an only child!
-You like to sleep all day, I like to sleep all day!
-You met Uncle Robb and think he is the coolest dude ever, I also think he is the coolest (and hottest i must add) dude ever!

Ok WKF, that's just a few to start. Plenty more to come trust me.
Just know that the only reason I haven't come to meet you yet, is cuz I love you so so much. You're strong and growing boy and you don't need to be hanging out with any sickos just yet. You'll come across plenty of those in your lifetime. (literally and figuratively, but that's a whole other ball of wax)

Anyhoo, I'll let you get back to your day of eating, napping and hanging out with the coolest parents around.

Can't wait to kick it with my new best bud! Hammy T for life!

All my love,
Auntie Mimi

ps- Tell yer Mom to save me a slice of that cake, it was da bomb!

No comments: